where the primary goal of physical education is the acquisition of basic skills such as walking, running and climbing as well as mental skills, which makes the trainee is able to express himself in a good manner and gain self-confidence and belonging to the community around him and develop mental abilities as well, and from this point of view the academy has a great interest in sports activities for trainees where sport has been included in the curriculum and focusing on motivating the trainees to participate in the activities internally and externally. One of the main goals of this section:
• raise awareness of sports and sports culture.
• developing sports talents of trainees and direct the trainees to fill the leisure time in a positive way.
• develop a spirit of leadership through involving the trainees in the organization and the practice of the different sports activities.
• making good relations between the trainees by involving them in sports culture.
• integration of new entrants in the sports activities and introducing them to the sports facilities and the discovery of new talent.
• satisfy the desires and tendencies of the trainees through the practice of free sports.
The Department of Sport at the Academy had organizes a competition in football among the various schools and departments on the 8th of April 2014,under the auspices of Ameed Rukn Bahry Said bin Abdullah bin Salim Assa'di, Commandant SQNA . Shabab Oman Team won the first position.